Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The UnRealistic Love....

 
Those gifts I gave you
& the bills I paid
To convince you
That you are above all the materialism in my world!!

Those meetings in public
& the moments in private
To prove you
That how much I care for you in my life!!

Those miles I covered to see you
On your insistence
Those nights we spoke
Only to find myself yawning in the office next day!!

Your tantrums, I pampered
The lose talks, I ignored
Carelessness of your heart
I chose not to take it seriously!!

ALL IN VAIN!
Cursing my heart for being too biased
To interpret those signals
& rather choosing a pack of lies!!

I set myself Free today
By accepting the truth over lies..& by accepting myself over you!!

Picture Source - Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback here, are my pay-cheques ;)