Thursday, April 28, 2016

Underdog ~ Liked by all, hailed by none!!


If you bet on me
I’d either destroy you
Or make a fortune for you!

I like the odds since
Beating the odds
is so much fun
Also, it makes me
more unpredictable
and makes you feel
more vulnerable

I am liked by all
But hailed by none

I am the Underdog!!

PS: I like the fact that Bangladesh Cricket team has proved time and again that even after being an underdog, they are unpredictable and capable of beating any strongest cricket team; do you also have a story to share about an underdog? 


4 comments:

  1. I don't... but you always feel empathy for the underdog, don't you! ~Liz http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Liz...that's the reason he's liked by all 'secretly'; and hailed by none!!
      Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. This poem truly explains the underdog. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback here, are my pay-cheques ;)