Monday, August 6, 2012

The Dawn...I still await.



Motherless I was,
Had never seen my father;
Illegitimate, I was called,
A life, no one seems to bother;


Toys, Housey, Cartoon were aliens to me,
my childhood would wander for a meal;
Hatred was the only emotion,
Adulthood triggered sex, crimes, fearlessness & money;


The first murder, made me feel guilty,
Second was relatively easy;
Killed twenty three people on a row,
Blood, in my thoughts, in my dreams, on my hands,
I felt as if I was on a path to set myself free;


Guilt died, Ego was born,
Loved when people begged;
My favorite music, when people mourn,
The top criminal, an award I truly pegged;


I silently observe,
The death of my soul;
The dawn,
I still await.



8 comments:

  1. AWESOME. I am commenting on your post at this time of night says it all. Your post managed to trigger thoughts. Man, I am gonna be late for office tomorrow,but KUDOS Man. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude...that's a huge compliment :)

      Delete
  2. WOW.
    That is some truly amazing writing. I loved those lines, all of them. WOW.

    @Tales of her and by her.
    &
    @Teenage Babblings
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW. Never knew a poet can justify a criminal. Brilliant work Hemant. I am mighty impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Words. Reading this, I have to think twice before I curse a criminal. We are all the result of how we were mould when we were young. To think that they had to go through such a harsh childhood, you cannot expect them to behave in a polished way, considering the hardships they had to face.

    But yes, they might live, but their Soul is indeed dying. We cannot just blame them blindly. Perhaps God has created them that way with a plan

    Beautiful words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talented approach! good words of bad doings! Hemant well expressed the pain of an individual! keep writing & smiling always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully written. What word usage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone...ur words make me believe that it was indeed a nice attempt and I am glad that you all liked it...

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback here, are my pay-cheques ;)