Preliminary warning: If you do not like this blog post, you have freedom to walk away and hang around other websites. There's plenty of material available online.
Today, I send my curse:
- To the people responsible for insane
Hyderabad Bomb blast happened recently in the twin City.
- To a government who cannot provide a
secure environment to its citizen.
- To the protesters for flocking the
nation streets for women security/lokpal but ignore the continuous act of a deaf government for not taking appropriate measures for preventing situations like
26/11, 21/2 etc etc.
- To the great men (sometimes referred
as son/daughter of god) for writing those thousand pages verses in such a
difficult language and making it almost impossible/difficult for common human
being to understand the meaning; and making it easiest for con men to spread a
misinterpretation of those verses and misguide common people.
- To the intelligence agencies for
just sending a note of warning to states every 15/30 days and take no
preventive measures to stop the nonsense.
- To the people declaring that “They
are safe and home” with a smiley on social networking website after a blast
that killed more than 20 innocents.
- To the selfish one residing in each
of our heart thinking about I, me and my.
- And finally to myself for the
helplessness I feel in my soul of not able to do anything but write a blogpost
and express my concern.
Secularism is not something that is found in the books of different countries, but it has to find a place in the heart and soul of each citizen, may be by flowing it into preliminary educational textbooks or any other suitable method.
This gives me a strong feeling that my previous post headline "Where religion stops, wisdom starts" has been proved true time and again. Is 'No religion" Or "Only one religion" can be the solution to world peace!!! I leave it upto my readers to decide.
During my Blog reading session, I came across similar post on someone's blog. Now since I stole the Idea,I felt I should act as a mature blogger to add something creative from my end as well. Here I provide you the list of my best 5 posts (Based on my judgement) of 2012, with the seed behind those thoughts:
2. And I was overtaken by someONE!!!!!!! The post is based on my experience with one of the strongest feelings - Jealousy. After writing this post, I implemented what I recommended and I actually regained my position.
3. बरखा का इंतज़ार!!!! Two thoughts are responsible for this Poem. One being the kind of forecast our Met department was publishing during the first month of rainy season. Second being the zeal to write something similar to what we used to read during our School days.
4. The Dawn...I still await The search of a unique idea ended up with this poem, telling the tale of a Criminal. You may find it inspiring from typical Hollywood/Bollywood tales :)
5. The song of Misfortune!! Not very famous, but my favorite of all. This poem explains the sentiments of Kashmir and sings you how difficult it had been for Kashmiri people to go through last two decades with so much of action in the valley.