Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy new year 2010

Hi All,


Finally we have arrived at the dawn of last day the year 2009. I am sitting in my office internet cafe and trying to think what I should write on the last day eve of 2009. Well, there is so much to say...2009 has shown so many colors of the play called life. 2009 has shown a very nice turn in my carreer and I thank that one power(ppl call it Bhagvan, Ishwar, Alla or God) that enabled me to end the 2009 on a good note.

May you all experience the shower of happiness...
May the spring come soon and melt the snow from everyone's life....
May you all achieve great hights in 2010....
May god give you the power of forgiveness (if you don't have)
May you all enjoy the whole year with your family and friends..
May god give you insights to find out what you like…
May god give you strengths to follow your own path…

Happy new year my dear friends. Promise yourself to bring happiness to this world.
Keep spreading love…Keep spreading harmony…Keep spreading joy…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback here, are my pay-cheques ;)