Monday, November 16, 2009

Atlast I found out my deleted post!!!!!

Well, it’s not really easy to maintain a blog and I experienced it today when I deleted one of my post by mistake. I started going nuts as that post also had few comments and comments are the salary of a blogger.

I tried searching on Google and found my deleted post in cache. By the way I am posting it again. This was posted on Sunday, September 27, 2009:

Ask me and I shall become what you want...
I can be silly if you want me to be so.........
I could be serious if you think so................
I would become a joker and shall never mind...
After all you are my world; I can do anything to make you mine…

See how much I love my blog like my own baby and can't afford to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback here, are my pay-cheques ;)